Wednesday, July 05, 2006

UNDERTAKER RETURNS........

Here I was….still recovering from the shock of meeting Bulldog, when I ran into The Undertaker…
Tell me, I said, are you the same Kannan?
I sure as hell am!!!
Bless my soul!
Tell me one thing….you haven’t turned all girlie girlie by any chance?
No. Once a tomboy, always a tomboy. How is The Kid? Does he remember me?
You were our GI Joe goddess and that is not something easily attained!
Remamber Diplodocus, T-Rex and the crazy storylines.
That is Thukoosauraus for you ma’m.
The bhelpuri, sandwiches and lemonade.
Behind the bushes.
It was a lot of fun!
The best I ever had!

No matter how many years pass and no matter what I do, I can never stop loving these crazy boys. In old comic books, in old toys, in a cricket bat, in a WWE ring, I shall see their faces. Because from them stem my best memories…..the happiest ones. With them I have known the joys of being young, of doing whatever I felt like without fear, of letting go completely. To know them and to be with them was the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: